If you are in Marrakech and you want to make a tour to Sahara for 2 days, from Marrakech to Zagora. The tour between Marrakech and Zagora is guaranteed just on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
DAY 1 | Marrakech – Zagora
The trip will start from Marrakech to Zagora in the morning early from (07:00 to 07:30) through the High Atlas Mountains to Ouarzazat where you have a layover to take your lunch.
We’ll continue our tour in afternoon to Agez Oases through Daraa River, palm trees and the Kasbah.
Upon our arrival to Zagoura which is a Moroccan town located in the south-eastern part of Morocco. Zagora is a tourist city. Famous for its pottery, its dates are of good quality. We will meet with the team of camels and ride them for an hour while enjoying the sunset.
We should reach our Sahara camp before night. The dinner and the overnight will be in the camp.
DAY 2 | Zagora – Marrakech
If you want, you can ask your guide to wake you up to watch the beautiful sunrise. After breakfast, we’ll come back to Ait Ben Haddou village. It is also called the capital of the cinema.
After lunch, we are going to discover some of the famous Kasbahs, then continue our trip to Marrakech. Our Sahara trip should be finished at 06:00 PM. You guide will take you to your Riad.
– Top customers.
– Best price that is guaranteed.
– Fully licensed and bonded Tour Company.
– Pay 30% deposit and the balance onsite.
– Pay by your paypal or credit card deposit now and secure your ticket.
– Guaranteed departures every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
– Best value for money.
DAY 1: MARRAKECH – ZAGORA (7 HOURS)
– Cross the High Atlas Mountains.
– Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou.
– Drive along Draa Valley.
– Arrive in Zagora desert and meet your camel caravan.
– Enjoy an hour camel trek while watching the sunset.
– Dinner under the stars.
– Overnight at your Sahara desert camp.
DAY 2: ZAGORA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH (7 hours)
– Early wake up to watch the sun rise (for your choice).
– One hour camel trek back to the main road.
– Drive back to Marrakech.
– Arrive in Marrakech around 18h00.
© Copyright 2019 - Morocco Barigou Travel