You’ll ride camels in Erg Chebbi and sleep in a Sahara Camp surrounded by high sand dunes (200 m). You can pay just less than 100 € for 3 days tourist trip from Marrakech to Merzouga in a small group. You’ll travel by an A/C deluxe minibus. You’ll have private rooms and tents.
DAY 1 | Marrakech – Boumalne Dades/ Or Tinghir
You will begin your trip from your hotel or Riad through the High Atlas Mountains to our first destination Ait Ben Haddou village. It is known by its Kasbahs. Take a period of time to discover the village with its Kasbahs. Then continue your trip in Ouarzazte or as many people call it the door of Sahara. After lunch, we will go to a valley to Boulman Dades.
Upon the arrival to Dades we will move a secondary road where you can enjoy the landscape of this amazing village with its Kasbahs and the beautiful rocks and stones. You’ll stop near to canyons to have a drink while enjoying the natural landscapes, and after that you’ll go to a hotel to have your dinner and the overnight.
DAY 2 | Dades valley/Or Tinghir – Todra valley – Merzouga
After breakfast, we’ll begin our trip through 1001 kasbahs to Tinghir. It is one of the most important tourist areas in Morocco. It has recently become a favorite for the foreign tourists who come to enjoy its natural beauty and cultural heritage. The most famous places in it are the Tudgha, Jebel Sagro( Sagro Mountain). We may have time to discover the oasis and valleys also have lunch.
After lunch, we are going to have an adventure by camels in Merzouga. The golden sand dunes and sunrise and sunset that attract tourists, especially foreigners, many projects in the form of shelters have flourished in the area and made it a paradise among desert dunes. All services can be provided from the air-conditioned accommodation rooms. We should arrive to our Saharian camp before night. Then have dinner under the beautiful stars and enjoy listening drums music.
DAY 3 | Merzouga – Marrakech
You should wake up early to watch the amazing sunrise. After breakfast, you’ll begin your camel trip through the main road where you find your driver waiting for you.
You’ll have a long trip today to reach Marrakech. There is a layover in the middle of the way to take your lunch in Ouarzazate. We will arrive to Marrakech in afternoon then to your hotel.
– Most popular desert tours from Marrakech
– Best price guaranteed
– Trips in small groups of 17 or less
– Guaranteed departure days: Tue, Thu, Fri
– Customer satisfaction guaranteed
– Incredible payments!
– Hundreds of satisified customers every month
DAY 1: MARRAKECH – BOUMALNE DADES/ OR TINGHIR ( 06Hours)
– Cross the High Atlas Mountains
– Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
– Drive across Skoura oasis
– visit the Valley of the roses
– Drive past the road of 1001 Kasbahs
– Dinner & overnight in Dades Valley Hotel Chems/Or in Tinghir Riad dar almadina
DAY 2: BOUMALNE DADES/ OR TINGHIR – MERZOUGA (4Hours )
– Breakfast at your hotel
– Visit Tinghir town
– Walk in Todgha oasis to the canyons
– Visit Erfoud and Rissani
– Arrive in Merzouga and meet your camel caravan
– Enjoy a spectacular 60 minutes camel ride over Erg Chebbi dunes to watch the sunset
– Dinner and overnight at your Bedouin desert camp
DAY 3: MERZOUGA – MARRAKECH ( 9Hours)
– Early wake up to watch the sunrise
– One hour camel trek to Merzouga hotel for shower* and breakfast
– Drive back to Marrakech
– Stop in Ouarzazate for lunch
– Arrive in Marrakech at about 19h00
* Showers available for the private tent option only
© Copyright 2019 - Morocco Barigou Travel